Wednesday, July 6, 2011

contentment and bad days

Yeah. That's right. Today is one of those days.  When getting out of bed is hard and going to work is even harder.  All the positive thinking in the world can't turn it around.   Trying to act on the words my husband tells me every morning..."Try to have a good day."  So friggin' hard sometimes!!  I only have 8 minutes left in my lunch hour and then it will be time to unlock the door and turn the lights back on; 5:00 please find me soon. Until then, this is my quote for today.  If you are having a good day, hats off to you, however...if you find yourself on my side of the line, maybe this will encourage you...at least until 5:00.

We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.




Thank you Lord for my income and that my life is more than my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment