Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Five Christmases

This year Patrick and I were shown how blessed we truly are with family.  With that said, Friday the 23rd started our insanity.  To go to most of our family Christmas gatherings meant that we would partake in 5 different Christmases with a 3 day period.

Our Schedule:

Friday:
   Christmas Eve Eve.  Work, last minute Christmas buying, cupcake making, gift wrapping, and our First of Five with my side-The Hardeman's.

Saturday:
  Lunch with Patrick's family-The Johnson side.  Supper with my family-The Jones side.  Then it was one more stop that night to have Christmas with my side-the Dykes's.  More cupcake making and gift wrapping when we reached home.

Sunday:
  We exchanged stockings.  Lunch with my dad.  A visit from Patrick's mom to exchange gifts then it was off to our last Christmas stop-The Joiner's.


I'm so thankful that we were able to make it to see most of our families this year.  Thank you to everyone for opening up your homes and sharing these times with us.  I am so thankful that my husband is so willing to go with me to all of my family functions.  Thank you to the Joiner's and the Johnson's for making me feel like a part of your family.  I look forward to do it all over again in 2012!

Here are a few of the wonderfully decorated Christmas trees:







Now, it's a week off with a trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains~!

No comments:

Post a Comment